1. R. D. Çay, "Recreation and Urban Park Management", Chapter 21, Recreation and Urban Park Management, 302-312, 2015.
2. O. C. Dewi, L. P. Shantia, T. U. Atmokoa, A. A. Napitupulub. M. Anggraenib, "Sustainability assessment on community park revitalization", ASEAN Journal of Community Engagement, Volume 1, Number 1, 83-95. 2017
3. C. C. Konijnendijk, M. Annerstedt, A. B. Nielsen and S, Maruthaveeran, "Benefits of urban parks: a systematic review". A report for IPFRA. IFPRA, 2013.
4. N. Dunnett. C. Swanwick and H.Woolley. "Improving Urban Parks, Play Areas and Green Spaces". Department for Transport, Local Government and the Regions, London (UK). http://www.ocs.polito.it/biblioteca/verde/improving_full.pdf, Last access February 2015, 2002.
5. E. Athanasiadou, "Historic Gardens and Parks worldwide and in Greece: Principles of Acknowledgement, Conservation, Restoration and Management", Heritage 2019, 2, 2678–2690; doi: 10.3390/heritage2040165, www.mdpi.com/journal/heritage. 2019
6. L. Loures and R. Panagopoulos, "Urban Parks and Sustainable City Planning - The Case of Portimão, Portugal, Wseas Transactions on Environment and Development", Issue 10, Volume 3, October 2007,171-180 ISSN: 1790-5079, 2007.
7. H. Hamdan, N. SH. Khalid, N. F. Baba, "People in City: The relation of urban park and the quality of life", 3rd AQoL2017Kuching, 14-16 Oct 2017 / E-BPJ, 2(6), Nov 2017 (p.311-318), 2017.
8. D. Ellis, and, R. Schwartz, the Roles of an Urban Parks System, 2016.
9. A. Chiesura, "the role of urban parks for the sustainable city. Landsc. Urban Plan", 68, 129–138. 2004
10. M. F. Shahidan, M. M. Sharif, P. Jones, E. Salleh, A. M. Abdullah, "A comparison of Mesua ferrea L. and Hura crepitans L. for shade creation and radiation modification in improving thermal comfort", Landsc. Urban Plan. 97 (3) (2010) 168–181, 2010.
11. A.Bakar, and S."Samsudin, Determinants of health care seeking behavior: Dose insurance ownership matter?" (ISSC 2016),11-13-April 2016, university Utara Malaysia, 2016.
12. S. Atwa, E. Einen, Nasr, M., Khedr, A. "Contemporary Trends in Landscape Design at Urban Parks", https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331801910, 2015.
13. T. Tempesta, "Benefits and costs of urban parks: a review", AESTIMUM 67, Dicembre: 127-143, 2015.
14. L. Tyrväinen, S. Pauleit, K. Seeland and S. de Vries, "Benefits and uses of urban forests and trees". In Kuser J.E. (ed.), Urban and community forestry in the Northeast, 2nd ed., Springer, pp.81-114, 2007.
15. E. Shafray, "Unique Projects of a Universal ‘Public Park Making’ Trend Viewed on the Example of Four Global Cities", Urban Sci., 2, 107. www.mdpi.com/journal/urbansci, 2018.
16. S. M. A. Haq, "Urban Green Spaces and an Integrative Approach to Sustainable Environment. Journal of Environmental Protection" (2), 601-608, 2011.
17. H. Won and Y. Yeo, "A Study on the Role of Park as Urban Regeneration in Korea and its Direction and Strategy for Success", UIA 2017 SeoulWorld Architects Congress, 2017.
18. G.S. Rumao, "Assessing Users’ Perceptions of Campus Landscapes: Learning from the University of Texas at Arlington". Presented to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Texas at Arlington in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the degree of masters of landscape architecture, 2016.
19. J. Stemberk, J. Dolejs, P. Maresova, and K. Kuca, "Factors Affecting the Number of Visitors in National Parks in the Czech Republic". Germany and Austria, International Journal of Geo-Information, 7, 124; doi:10.3390/ijgi7030124, 3-10, 2018.
20. F. Hussein, J. Stephens, R. Tiwari, "Cultural Memories and Sense of Place in Historic. Urban Landscapes: The Case of Masrah Al Salam", the Demolished Theatre Context in Alexandria, Egypt, Land 2020, 9, 264 ; doi:10.3390/land9080264, www.mdpi.com/journal/land, 1-16, 2020.
21. D. A. Cohen, B. Han, J. Isacoff, B. Shulaker, S. Williamson, T. Marsh, T. L. McKenzie, M. Weir, and R. Bhatia, "Impact of Park Renovations on Park Use and Park-Based Physical Activity", Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 12(2), 289 -295, 2015.
22. S. Slater, O. Pugach, W. Lin, and A.Bontu, "If You Build It Will They Come? Does Involving Community Groups in Playground Renovations Affect Park Utilization and Physical Activity?" Environment and Behavior 48(1), 246–265, 2016.
23. W. Poortinga, "Community resilience and health: The role of bonding, bridging, and linking aspects of social capital. Health & Place", 18, 286–295. doi: 10.1016/j. healthplace.2011.09.017, 2012.
24. SH. K. H. S. O. Thani, N. A. Rahim, "Mohamad N. H. M., Hashim, N. H. M., Grey to Green: Rehabilitation of urban dumpsite through regenerative landscape design", 7thAcE-Bs2016Taipei, Taiwan,09-10 Apr. 2016 / E-BPJ, 1 (3) August 2016 (Pp.193-202), 2016.
25. S. Low, D. Taplin, and S. SchelRethinking, "Urban Parks. Texas: University of Texas Press", 2005.
26. J. M. Dergance, W. L. Calmbach, R. Dhanda, T. P. Miles, H. P. Hazuda, & C. P. Mouton, "Barriers to and Benefits of Leisure Time Physical Activity in the Elderly: Differences Across Cultures". Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 51(6), 863-868, 2003.
27. M. P. Lawton, "A Multidimensional View of Quality of Life in Frail Elders. The Concept and Measurement of Quality of Life in the Frail Elderly", 3-27, 1991,
28. J. Ph. Schägner, L. Brander, M. L. Paracchini, J. Maes, F. Gollnow, B. Bertzky, "Spatial dimensions of recreational ecosystem service values:A review of meta-analyses and a combination of meta-analyticvalue-transfer and GIS, Ecosystem Services", 1-15, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324274896, 2012.
29. M. M. Abdelhamid, and M. M. Elfakharany, "Improving urban park usability in developing countries: A case study of Al-Shalalat Park in Alexandria", Alexandria Engineering Journal, 59, 311–321, 2020.
30. E. Caryn, H., H. Peter, K. Linda, "Active Parks, Healthy Cities: Recommendations from the National Study of Neighborhood Parks, City Parks Alliance", 2018.
31. M. Kathleen,and A. Schwarts, "How to turn a place around: a handbook for creating successful public spaces / Project for Public Spaces", Inc. New York, NY: Project for Public Spaces, c2000. ,https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/7892731/version/22832430, 2000.
32. W. Whyte, "the social life of small urban spaces, Project for public spaces", 1980.
33. B. Sherman, "Cities fit to live in themes of variations", edited by Derek Jones, Channel Four Television, 1988.
34. J. Gehl, "Life between buildings", Washington-Covelo-London: Island Press, 1986.
35. J. Maas, R. A. Verheij, S. de Vries, P. Spreeuwenberg, F. G. Schellevis, P. P, Groenewegen. "Morbidity is related to a green living environment". J Epidemiol Community Health. 2009 Dec;63(12):967-73. doi: 10.1136/jech.2008.079038. Epub 2009 Oct 15, 2009.
36. Statistic concentricity of Sulaymaniyah, 2019.
37. Meteorological Organization of Halabja, 2019.