Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts must be submitted with professional Email (University Email)
- Authors should submit only Manuscripts that have been carefully proofread and polished. Before submission please make sure that your Manuscript is prepared using the KJAR paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in word file
- Authors are strongly encouraged to follow the principles of sound technical writing. In addition, good English usage is essential. Authors whose native language is not English may wish to collaborate with a colleague whose English skills are more advanced. A spell checker can be helpful to discover misspelled words such: Grammarly.
- Authors are encouraged to use summarizing, paraphrasing to avoid plagiarism, plagiarized papers will be reject automatically. KJAR can tolerate 10% only as similarity-check
- Please attach a signed copyright during the submission