Kurdistan Journal of Applied Research (KJAR) recognizes the value and importance of the peer reviewer in the overall publication process – not only in shaping the individual manuscript but also in shaping the credibility and reputation of a journal. To ensure the quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in academic circle, we call for reviewers among professionals and experts of Kurdistan Region, Iraq, and the world. Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are encouraged to join us and together, we will work hard to become a world-class academic journal. In an effort to facilitate the selection of appropriate peer reviewers for The Journal of Applied Research, we ask that you take a moment to complete this form for our files, allowing us to better access your areas of interest and expertise, in matching our reviewers with submitted manuscripts.
Kindly, Fill the Form carefully.
- The applicant should hold Professor / Assist-Prof /Ph.D. or Master with a scientific title of “lecturer” and at least 5 published papers
- The applicant should have good experience in his/her specific research field;
- The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of our journal.
- The applicant shall accept to review 4 papers each round or more
- Possess a very strong command of the English language, including verbal and written fluency;
- Filling the below form by Providing the exact areas of expertise
- The responsibility of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field.
- Reviewers will be asked to confirm the corrections that are made by the authors.
- Reviewers may be requested to review manuscripts up to four times around
- The final decision about reviewing a paper is always left up for the reviewer if the reviewer doesn’t have the time or the area of the expertise is different.
- Reviewers are required to complete your review within 2 weeks. If you need more time or are unable to perform the review, please notify us immediately so that we can keep the authors informed and assign alternate reviewers if necessary.
- Reviewers that are not responding by 3 days, will lose their right to be reviewers at KJAR and the awarding
- Reviewers are required to treat all submitted manuscripts in strict confidence and should not share information about submissions with any other parties.
We honor reviewers by rewarding their participation and time by direct compensation which is around 30$-40$ (50.000 IQD) per review.