Review Process and Fees
Kurdistan Journal of Applied Research process is "Double Blind peer-review", All manuscripts are reviewed by an editor and members of the Editorial Board or qualified reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible, and the journal strives to return reviewers’ comments to authors within Two weeks. It is the goal of the (KJAR) to publish manuscripts within Four weeks after submission.
- Only Manuscripts that within our scope will be considered for review.
- Any manuscript was previously published or submitted to another journal will not be tolerated.
- Papers will be reviewed by at least 2 qualified experts in the field of the paper, a 3rd reviewer will be asked his opinion in-need.
- Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents.
- Plagiarize documents will be excluded from the review
- Our peer review process is confidential and identities of reviewers and authors can't be revealed.
KJAR journal is a member of CrossRef and CrossRef services, e.g., CrossCheck. All manuscripts submitted will be checked for plagiarism CrossCheck/iThenticate.
KJAR levies an article-processing charge for every accepted article, to cover the costs for publication. All accepted articles will be available online at (kjar.spu.edu.iq). The article-processing charge is 250,000 Iraqi dinars.