Preparing your manuscript
Authors should submit only Manuscripts that have been carefully proofread and polished. Before submission please make sure that your Manuscript is prepared using the KJAR paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
- Manuscripts submitted without professional Email (university Email) , the name of the department, the name of the College and University will be rejected.
- Manuscripts must follow the structure of Manuscripts as it is mentioned in the type of manuscripts below (From Introduction until Conclusion - length of manuscript)
- Figures must be original and high-quality definition.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to follow the principles of sound technical writing. In addition, good English usage is essential. Authors whose native language is not English may wish to collaborate with a colleague whose English skills are more advanced. A spell checker can be helpful to discover misspelled words such: Grammarly.
- Authors are encouraged to use referencing software such as Endnote, Zotero.
- Authors are encouraged to use summarizing, paraphrasing to avoid plagiarism
Types of manuscript accepted by KJAR
The KJAR invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original article: This is our standard preferred formatof research articles. Authors should describe modern and attentively complete research work, and explain experimental procedures in sufficient details for justification. It should include an abstract, Introduction, Experimental Methods, Results and Discussion, Acknowledgment, References, Figures, diagrams (high-quality format) and Tables. between 3000 5500 words.
- Materials & Methods
- Review article: Review articles are intended to provide an updated perspective on a certain subject that could be relevant for the readership of the journal. The format of reviews can be different from research articles. It should contain abstract, introduction, body of the review (can be variable based on the nature of the review), and conclusions. up to 6000 words
- Introduction & Background
- Technical / Case report: Authors are encouraged to submit articles on case report using precise scientific topics, with excellent details, investigations, and curiosity. Case reports should contain a short abstract and introduction followed by case description, discussion and conclusions. up to 2500 words
- Technical / Case Presentation
Authors must follow KJAR paper template to ensure adjusting the required style, non-formatted manuscript will be rejected
All the submitted manuscripts are screened for plagiarism through the iThenticate software. The authors are encouraged to use paraphrasing and summarizing technics and sources should be cited appropriately. Any attempt of plagiarism shall be followed by the rejection of the submitted manuscript. KJAR tolerates 10% of similarity.